BSc (Hons), Member of the British Acupuncuture Council
Suzi graduated from The International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM) in 2012 with a First Class BSc (Hons) degree in Acupuncture and is a member of the British Acupuncture Council. She comes from a background in Massage and Beauty therapy including the Vodder Manual Lymphatic Drainage technique. Suzi practices Five Element (Stems and Branches), Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) acupuncture and Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA). Read More
T. 01273 475735
Lic Ac, MBAcC, Dip CHM, MRCHM, BA (Hons), BSc (Hons)
Hye-Eun was born and brought up in Korea, where the practice of Chinese Medicine is deeply rooted in daily life. She has been practising in Brighton and Lewes, East Sussex, over the past nineteen years and is now offering her treatments in Harley Street in London. Before Hye-Eun embarked on the journey of Chinese medicine, she studied first Biology and then English Language & Literature at Kyung-Hee University, Seoul. She also completed her first year in Nursing in Korea University, one of the top three prestigious universities in Korea, Seoul before moving to the UK.
Hye-Eun is a highly experienced acupuncturist and carries out around 2,500 acupuncture treatments per year. During her years of practice, Hye-Eun has completed various postgraduate trainings, including fertility, IVF/IUI and pregnancy support, including the studies with professor Yuning Wu, one of the most eminent fertility specialists and gynaecologists at the Beijing Hospital in China. Hye-Eun works closely with patients undergoing IVF/ ICSI / IUI treatments including donor eggs/ donor sperms
Hye-Eun is a very ‘hands on’ person, who is good at building rapport and gaining trust. She offers tailored treatments for a wide range of conditions. Her treatment style is a pragmatic mix of Five Elements and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), always within the context of a holistic approach.
Hye-Eun is a member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) and Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RCHM).
Appointments: 07733367803 or 01273 475735
Further Information: www.hyeeun-acupuncture.co.uk
– Initial consultation & treatment (up to 90 mins) £70
– Follow up treatment (45 mins) £55
– Fertility initial consultation & treatment (90 mins) £75 (follow up treatment 45 mins £60)
– Breech presentation 60 mins £55
– Pre-birth treatment & Acupuncture induction 60 mins £55
Acupuncture & Chinese herbal prescription*
– Initial consultation incl. treatment & prescription 90 mins £75
– Follow up treatment incl. treatment & prescription 45 mins £60
* please note that Chinese herbs will be charged in addition to appointment fees. There are a few ingredients that are more expensive, but the average costs of Chinese herbs is £20 – £45 a week.
- All cancelled or rescheduled bookings with less than 48 hours notice will be subject to a 50% of the appointment fee.
- If cancelled on the same day or no show, a full fee is payable.
- Work commitments cannot constitute an acceptable reason.