Telephone : 01273 697997
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relate offers a range of services to help couples and family relationships whether new or old, gay, straight, or single. Our trained and experienced couple counsellors offer independent, confidential support. That is why we are known as “the relationship people”.
Ten good reasons why people consider relationship counselling:
- “We argue all the time and nothing gets resolved.”
- “There are issues that just can’t be spoken about”.
- “I want to separate and I worry we can’t have the conversations we need.”
- “We are so stressed out with work and children that there is nothing left for us.”
- Retirement means we want different things now – perhaps not each other”.
- “I worry that things that are going on might be domestic violence.”
- “I no longer trust my partner.”
- “We can’t deal with our teenage son – he won’t do what we ask and we blame each other.”
- “I think my partner is depressed. I am worried and don’t know what to do.”
- “I find it difficult to keep relationships; I worry I will always be on my own.”
Good reasons for choosing Relate
- Relate is a brand you know and can trust
- Relate offers a quality assured counselling service accredited by BACP
- Our experienced and friendly Reception team are happy to answer any questions.
- The fee for each 50 minute session is £56, and we offer a scale of fees for clients with low income.
- You can learn more by looking at www.relate4u.org, or the national Relate website www.relate.org.uk
Call us on 01273 697 997 or email us at email@example.com, and you will have taken the first step towards change.